Comfortable Ergonomic Bicycle Seats
- Comfortable ergonomic bicycle seats for all bike riders
- Cradles your "sit-bones" to alleviate pressure points
- Wide seat area for better weight distribution
- Eliminates chafing on the inner thigh area
- Ergonomic center relief eliminates pelvic/perineal pressure
- Comfortable "long-ride" suspension system
- Ventilated seat slots reduce heat/moisture buildup
- Works great on trainers and exercise bikes
March, 31, 2014
Spring has sprung and you are just itching to get out there for a ride on your bike. A good tune-up will reduce your risk of having unsuspected breakdowns or worse an accident caused by faulty e...
January, 24, 2014
Welcome to the second part of our series on winter cycling! Last week we covered the modifications and maintenance that can be done to prepare your bike for winter riding. This week we wil...
January, 17, 2014
Countless people ride their bikes to work or school during the summer months, but this number drops drastically when the winter months roll around. As the snow and ice begin to accumulate on the...
November, 20, 2013
Living in Florida is great because we are blessed with a long riding season. So many places to ride, you want to be able to go for miles. But a "substandard" seat doesn't allow that. Then I found spi...
October, 8, 2013
I have had one of your Spiderflex saddles for 5 months now and am delighted with it! I cycled 300 miles this week on my Spiderflex!! This included 2 lots of 64m back-to-backers so I am very pleased wi...